Swine Influenza (Flu) h1n1 Virus Symptoms And Treatment
Nowadays Swine Flu is most common disease which is spread all over the world. Many people are dying due to this disease. So, let’s discuss Swine Influenza (Flu) h1n1 Virus Symptoms And Treatment.
Everybody is talking about Swine Flu (h1n1 Virus Symptoms) but rarely know what is it. Swine flu is basically a respiratory disease which is caused by influenza virus inside the respiratory tract of Pigs. You must be thinking how it is transfer into human. The simple answer is people who live near pigs, having Swine flu, get this disease. After that is is spread from person to person.
Facts About Swine Flu
- Swine Flu is firstly caused by the influenza disease in the respiratory tract of pig then transfer in human.
- In April 2009 Swine flu was due to h1n1 virus and observed in Mexico.
- The incubation period of Swine flu is 3 to 4 days.
- This disease last for 7 to 8 days or may be with more infections for 9 to 10 days!
- The best to prevent from this Swine Flu is Vaccination.
- The most serious and dangerous flu is pneumonia.
Causes Of Swine Flu
Swine flu is caused due to people who are living with the pigs having swine flu. This is spread in the same manner as seasonal flu. When that person who get the swine flu cough or sneeze, this releases some drops of virus into the atmosphere. And if any other person came in contact with these drops he will catch Swine flu. This disease is really pandemic and spread through saliva and mucus particles. This may spread by:
People who have swine flu spread this disease before having any symptoms of it.
h1n1 Virus Symptoms
Symptoms of the Swine Flu is just like the common flu. h1n1 Virus Symptoms may include:
- Fever ( more than 100 F)
- Cough which is usually dry
- Nasal Secretion
- Respiratory problem such as Shortness of Breathe
Risk Factors of Swine Flu
The risk factors for swine flu is as same as another strain of flu. The risk factors nowadays are:
- Children Under 5 years old.
- Adults over age 65.
- Children or young adult under 19 years who are receiving long term Aspirin.
- People with immune system problem.
- People having chronic illness such as heart attack, asthma or diabetes.
What Treatments can be done for Swine Flu
After knowing about Swine Flu, let’s discuss some treatments of it.
Swine Flu can be prevent by drinking a lot of liquids. This may include juice water or soup. You just need to prevent dehydration. The second thing you can do is to take complete rest. This will help your immune system to fight against infection. Thirdly you can consider pain reliever.
The best prevention from Swine flu is Vaccination. This will prevent from having this disease. Secondly this will reduce the effect of Swine Flu. Inject-able vaccines are approved by the CDC. Almost all vaccines have some side effects. This Side effects include:
- Flu Shot: Redness, soreness, muscles ache, low grade fever and nausea. These do not last more than 24 hours.
- Nasal Spray: low grade fever, vomiting, headache, wheezing, cough and running nose.
- Intradermal Shot: Headache, muscle pain, nausea, redness and fatigue.
- Cancer is not a disease but a business
- Deadliest Diseases in the Human History that you should know
- All Type of Cancer Treatment, Causes & Facts
So is all about Swine Influenza (Flu) h1n1 Virus Symptoms And Treatment. I hope you like my article. Don’t forget to Comment and Share.