Posture Correction Exercises That Will Surely Help You
Are you fed up from the taunts of people who says you to stand straight all the time? I guess you are! No worries at all now. As there are some simple Exercises that can help you. In this article you will get to know about Posture Correction Exercises That Will Surely Help You.
Exercise no. 1
First exercise is based on visualization. If you are standing think that a string is pulling your head. This visualization will help you and make your mind to stand straight. This one is the best guide.
Exercise no. 2
It happens that you cannot realize when you are standing or walking upright. In this regard choose a color that can make you remember to stand straight. This will help you a lot.
Exercise no. 3
You need to look for your sitting posture. It is essential part to improve your posture. Follow the following tips:
- If you work whole day sitting in the office make sure that you are having a ergonomically designed chair or if not then use pillow at the back.
- Secondly, lean completely with the back of your chair and make yourself to sit straight and avoid slouch.
- Try to keep your both feet on the ground.
- Set the angle of your computer a bit high so that you have a proper sight of the computer.
Exercise no. 4
While sleeping you need to be concern about your sleeping position.
- Sleep on your back rather than on your stomach. This will make your shoulder straight.
- Use a firm mattress.
- Make sure that you are using a pillow below your head (neither too high or too low). It must coincide at the same level of your back.
Exercise no. 5
Another Posture Correction Exercises includes to train your core muscles. It is significant to train your core muscles. All you need to do is:
- Lie on your back and make a 90 degree angle from your hip to knees and feet.
- Maintain this posture for 10 seconds and repeat 8 times.
- Do this even if you are tired.
- Breathe calmly as you do in the exercise.
Exercise no. 6
This simple exercise is really helpful to you. Lean against the wall. This should touch your whole back along with your shoulders and butt. Lean for some time. Do this regularly and the time will come, your posture will be improved!
- Fast and Effective ways to lose weight at home
- Unique exercises that demonstrate your body age
- Swine Influenza (Flu) h1n1 Virus Symptoms And Treatment
So these are some Posture Correction Exercises That Will Surely Help You. I hope you like my article. Don’t forget to Share and Comment.